Before you get down to the graduation party theme, make sure to take a look at these important factors first – Begin by knowing your budget. Don’t start with a guest list unless you already know how much you will spend for the graduation party. Food will be your biggest expense so plan the menu well.Have a hands on inspection on the venue. If it is too small, then cramming up a lot of guests there isn’t advisable. Find a place that is spacious enough for your number of guests and consider the parking spaces as well. Check your graduation party supplies and see if they are available in party shops way before your scheduled party date. Send out the invitations long before the party. This will give your guests ample time to RSVP. Also, the invitations become much more warm and memorable if you hand-write them.
Graduation Party Themes
First, you need to answer this question – will your graduation party be informal or formal? Also, will you hold the party during the day or at night?
Once you answer these questions, it will be easier for you to decide on the right kind of theme.
1) If you are graduating from college, you might want to consider a party theme that is based on your school’s color, letters or mascot. If your school color is mainly green, then green should be the theme of
the party. You can ask your guests to come in green and you can also decorate the place with green buntings, green tablecloths and such. You can also order a green cake!
2) You can also make a theme out of the course that you’re planning to take in college (this is for high school graduates). Would you like to be a doctor? Then let your party be adorned with all things medical! If you’re aiming to become an engineer, then you can have a cake with a cute little fondant building on it.
3) Hold a spa party. You can invite your closest friends in school and enjoy the day or night away with special massages on your very own spa get-together. After relaxing together with your friends, you can proceed and have an intimate dinner with all of your guests.
4) Holding a barbecue party, pool party or beach party is also a great idea especially if you want a simple kind of get-together. These are great ways to hold your graduation party outdoors, enjoy the warmth of the sun and bask in the great weather with your school buddies.
5) Your home will always be the best place to hold your simple graduation party. This is where you can relax, be yourself, and spend this special moment with your friends. There will always be a sentimental value attached to your home so it is a wonderful place to hold even the simplest party.These are just 5 graduation themes that you can choose from.